It’s an art to Sniping Masters in Valorant, and having the right spy can make all the difference. You need an agent with more than just good aim if you want to be the best at using a sniper gun. Check out this guide to learn about the best 5 agents for shooting and why they are the best choice for players who want to kill enemies from afar. Each agent, from the smart Sage to the skilled spy Sova, brings something different to the table to help you get better at shooting. Let’s explore Valorant and find the best sniper spies!
Sniping Masters in Valorant: Sage: The One Who Holds the Angle
Sage is at the top of our list at number 5. She is a great sniper with different skills. Sage’s Barrier and Slow Orbs are great partners for setting up those important kills, but they aren’t the most mobile.
How Sage Can Help You Snip…
- Gain height by using Barrier to rise above your enemies and surprise them with sharp angles.
- Slowing Down Enemies: Slow Orbs make it easy to kill enemies that can’t move.
- Self-Heal: Didn’t make a shot? Not a problem. Sage can fix herself and try again.
Choose Sage if…
- There’s a lot you know about how the enemy plays.
- If you want to surprise your enemies with Barrier, you should be clever.
Sova: The Master of Intel
Sova comes in at number four because he is good at getting information. With the knowledge he gathers, Sova can guess where enemies will be coming from, which makes him a very good sniper.
This is why Sova is great for sniping…
- You need to know this: Sova is great at getting important information for shooting.
- Ultimate Threat: He can use his ultimate to keep the pressure on enemies who’ve been hit and are still alive.
If you want to…
- With smart information, you want to take over any map.
- Your game is to get rid of all the options and hold the right angles.
Cypher: The Watcher Who Stays Alone
Third place goes to Cypher, which is better than Sova. With Trapwire and Spycam, it’s easy for him to find enemies and kill them without fear. His ultimate shows where enemies are on the map.
How Cypher Can Help You Snipe…
- Trapwire and Spycam are great ways to find enemies.
- Ultimate Intel: Find enemies all over the map and narrow down your kill options.
Choose Cypher if…
- Your skill is stopping aggressive teams.
- For at least one spot, your team needs a lock-down expert.
Omen: The Master of Mind Games
The second place goes to Omen, which has a set of mind games. He is hard to beat because he smokes, mini-teleports, and blinds. He can hold strange angles with Shrouded Step while Dark Cover smokes to buy time.
How Omen Can Help You Snipe…
- Mini-Teleport Pro: Shrouded Step lets you hold in unusual places.
- Omen’s skills help the team whether they are sniping or rushing a spot.
Choose Omen if…
- You want to play tough mind games and outplays.
- The other team is being bold, and you need to stop them.
Jett, the Quick Ace
Jett is the top spy for Valorant because he can move around the most. When she is sneaky and Updraft is active, it lets offensive angles happen. When she masters her skills, like smokes, updrafts, and jumps, she can snipe like no one else.
This is why Jett is great for sniping…
- When you want to take a risky or bold angle, use Tailwind and Updraft.
- Get away quickly from bad trades, then peek again for a second chance.
- Potential for an Outplay: Smokes that don’t last long allow for clever outplays.
Choose Jett if…
- You now know how to use her lightning-fast reactions.
- With their imagination and speed, a skilled Jett can make a big difference on any map.
Sniping success requires precision shooting and knowledge of your agent’s strengths. When you pick up that sniper rifle, examine the strengths of Sage, Sova, Cypher, Omen, and Jett and choose one that fits your playstyle. You can land rewarding headshots and make a big impact on the battlefield with the correct agent and practice. Happy sniping with BETSLOT, Valorant fans!